Create Your Own: Valentine's Monster
This weekend it is Valentines Day, so of course this morning's craft-a-long is love themed!
Learn how to make your own Valentine's Monster, just like the one in this picture!
A super fun craft project with the kids this weekend or February half term.
You will need:
- Cardboard cut to 17cm in length x 10cm in width. This can be from a pizza box, cereal box or any other cardboard you have lying around your house.
- Yarn/Wool - we have chosen a bright pink, as it's Valentines but you can use any colour.
- One white pipe cleaner
- Light pink felt (or you can use card)
- Two googly eyes (or use felt/card as an alternative)
- Strong glue (ideally a glue gun)
- A pair of scissors
Follow our video on how to make your Valentine's Monster...
<<Insert Video Screenshot>>
Enjoyed our craft-a-long?
Due to popular demand we are hosting a live craft-a-long every Saturday at 10am, head over to our Facebook Page to find out more.
Please share your #PSTMAKES with us, we love to see your creations and what's more you could win a £10 Pom Stitch Tassel gift voucher.